Friday

Brain Crush. Yum.


Phew what a week!  One essay and two boxes of Tunnocks Tea Cakes down, two to go... (essays, that is, and at least three boxes of Tunnocks for each of them)

I can't wait to blog lots of lovely things this week, but it will have to wait until the end of the weekend when I've done sufficient reading to merit a couple of hours of procrastination time.  

Most wonderspiffely I have been 'Stylish Blogger'-ed by the marvellous Alex at Of Mice and Minutiae, whose blog I've been a-gandering for a couple of weeks and whose hair and tomboy style I quite frankly WANT.  I'm looking forward to choosing my own nominations and I shall do so on Sunday morning after my weekly house-wifery has been seen to and I've got a massive brunch spread out in front of me and my computer..
.

3 comments:

Raylee said...

thanks for visiting our blog. cant wait to see what you come up with next!

Hello Naka said...

oh i love the post it notes

and no ur comment was great thanks for the advice! since it was cheap it was just finshed with an overlocker and not properly hemmed, but im on the look out for crochet lace ^^

Victoria Stitch said...

i love those teacakes! good luck with your reading!