Tuesday

A Scholar's Reward


When one has successfully completed a twenty-page appendix, one is entitled to a little Her Time...  

Et voila, some little drawings and whimsical potential badge designs.  Alas I wish I could claim the 1940s inspired ladies as my own creations, but they are not, they are taken from the opening credits of the very marvellous film, Mrs. Henderson Presents.  I tried to make a Tweedle Dum-Tweedle Dee felt badge but as of yet I haven't quite cracked it.  My little coiffured madam in the first picture too, failed to make the transition to badge form as I just cannot render that eccentric facial expression again.  Don't you just hate/love the moments where you draw something to such perfection that it can only exist once in this world?

3 comments:

Hello Naka said...

cute drawings ^^ they looks pretty nifty :p

Raylee said...

the answer is yes!

Alex said...

hi missy, I am such a fan of all you make/do/craft that I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! There's more about it on my newest post, just wanted to let you know I'm a fan :)