Friday

Procrastination is my middle name...

My granny-squaring habit is getting a little out of hand as the end of term deadlines hurtle ever closer.  I had my last Masters class yesterday and after wandering around the neighbouring botanical gardens for a while, gathering my thoughts, I returned home, made tea and biscuits and spent the rest of the day watching films.  I crocheted over 20 squares in the space of 133 minutes - the precise running time of Eat Love Pray, which was a very good film actually.  I probably could have made more but whenever James Franco is on screen my ability to multitask takes a rather dramatic nose dive.  Understandably.

I've also been working hard on my playsuit, and have spent most of the week pinning a mile of hemline.  Rayon is an easy fabric to sew, but I'm having to blanket-stitch all the raw edges because it frays like mad.  What joy.

3 comments:

Emma Skye said...

Amazing! You have some serious talent. Nothing wrong with being a Nana. The best of us are!

Helen said...

Oh wow I love all the colours of your granny's! I am reviving my crocheting habit now that it's spring :)

Hello Naka said...

oh i need a playsuit :p i always procastinate too :(